Surf the website http://www.tetspa.it (hereafter also “website”) implies to send cookies and similar tools to user terminal.
Therefore, as the existing legislation requires with regard to personal data protection, the T & T METALLI E COMPOSITI SPA, in the shape of its legal representative pro tempore, (named “Society” or “Owner”), provides users with information related to cookies or similar systems used or allowing installation.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings sent to user terminal from the site which he visits (usually the browser); there they are stored before the segment is retransmitted to the same sites after the same visit from the same user.
They are subdivided into technical cookies (used just with the aim to transmit a message over an electronic communication network or if strictly necessary for the provider of a service explicitly requested from the information society) or profiling cookies (aimed at creating related profiles to the user and with the task to send advertising messages in line with his preferences, expressed when surfing the web).
When browsing the internet, the user could receive on his terminal even cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (the so-called “third-party” cookies), set directly by operators of these websites, used for their purposes and according to their methods.
Tools with same regulations applied for cookies
These are tools (such as pixels, web beacons, web bugs, clear GIFs or others) allowing the identification of the user or the terminal and therefore included in the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014.
Types of cookies used by this site
The Website uses technical cookies and third-party analytics cookies
The site uses technical cookies, where according to the existing legislation, no consent is required from the involved party.
More precisely the site uses the following first-party technical cookies:
COOKIE NAME and use EXPIRATION
WP-test-cookie (Cookie used for enabling cookies on the browser)
(Authentication details cookies for site administrators) sessional
Cookie used for customizing site interfaces
Wp-setting time 1 1 day
Pll language (Cookie used to set language navigation) 1 day
(It memorizes user preferences and information at each visit of the web pages containing geographic maps of Google Maps)
To deactivate personalised advertising, please refer to the link below:
These Google cookies allow to collect options such as the preferred level of zoom. Most third-party google cookies expire 10 years after the last visit of a page containing a Google map.
There are no profiling or analytical cookies (such as Google Analytics), because there are no web marketing services.
However, these are technical cookies (as in case of Google Analytics cookies, since the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority are activated), which do not require any consent.
Cookies related to the Google Maps service
The site uses Google Maps to facilitate the user with the identification of the Owner’s location.
This is a web service provided by the American company Google LLC (“Google”), adhering to the Privacy Shield.
Through this service, which allows the inclusion of interactive maps within the web pages, cookies are installed by Google.
Without prejudice to the above indications related to technical cookies, the user can delete the other cookies through the functions indicated in this statement, in the section listing the cookies which are used, or directly through his browser.
Please note that each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
- Microsoft Windows Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
With regard to users browsing from their mobile phone, it is important to remark that the system configurations to exclude or delete the storage of cookies are different depending on the brand and / or model of the device used; it is therefore necessary to consult the indications provided by the manufacturer.
Rights of the involved party
The law enables the concerned party to involve the holder processing the data for requiring the access to personal data, for their adjustment or removal, for limitation or opposition to their processing, in addition to the right of data portability.
In detail involved parties own:
- The right of access, that means the right to obtain from the holder managing the processing of data the confirmation whether or not a personal data treatment is in progress and, in this case, to gain access to personal data and to following information: a) processing purposes; b) categories of the concerned personal data; c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) where possible, period of preservation for the personal data provided or, if not possible, for the criteria used to determine this period; e) right for the interested party to involve the holder processing the data for adjusting or deleting his personal data or for limiting this treatment or for opposing it; f) right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data are not collected from the interested subject, all information available on their origin; h) existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, crucial information on the used logic, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of such processing of data for the subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested subject shall have the right to be informed about the existence of adequate guarantees related to the transfer.
- The right of correction, that means the right to obtain from the holder processing the data the correction of inaccurate personal data about him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the subject has the right to obtain the integration of his incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The right of deletion, that means the right to obtain from the holder processing the data the deletion of his personal data without undue delay if: a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party revokes the consent which is basis of the treatment and if there is no other legal basis for the processing; c) the interested party opposes the processing carried out because it is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority investing the holder or for the pursuit of legitimate interest and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with processing, or he opposes to the processing for direct marketing purposes; d) personal data have been processed unlawfully; e) personal data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the holder who processes the data is subject; f) personal data have been collected in relation to the provision of services from the society of information to children. However, the request for deletion cannot be accepted if the treatment is necessary: a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; (b) for the fulfilment of a legal obligation requiring treatment under Union or Member State law to which the holder is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority investing the holder who processes the data; c) for reasons of public interest in the public health sector; d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, as far as the deletion risks to make it impossible or seriously prejudices the achievement of the tasks for such treatment; or e) for the assessment, exercise or protection of a right in court.
- The right of limitation, that means the right to obtain that the data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or protection of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or a Member State if: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data requesting instead the limitation of its use; c) although the holder processing the data no longer needs them for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party has opposed the treatment, because this is necessary for the management of a public task or it is related to the exercise of public authority involving the owner or for the pursuit to legitimate interests of the holder who processes the data or of third parties, waiting for the confirmation stating a possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons for the holder in comparison with those of the interested party.
- The right of portability, that means the right to receive, in a structured, commonly and automatically readable form, his personal data provided to the holder and he has the right to transmit such data to another holder without obstacles created form the holder managing them, as well as the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one holder to another, if technically possible, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is done by automated means. This right is without prejudice to the right of deletion.
- The right of opposition, that means the right of the interested party to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, his personal data processing, because this is necessary for the management of a public task or it is related to the exercise of public authority for which the holder is involved or for the pursuit to legitimate interests of the holder processing the data or of third parties. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to oppose at any time to the processing of his personal data for such purposes, including profiling, as far as it is related to such direct marketing.
The interested party can assert his rights at any time, without formalities, by contacting the holder who processes the data, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party is then informed that the law recognizes him the possibility of asserting his rights through an appeal to the Privacy Guarantor or before the judicial authority.
Who is the data holder and how it is possible to contact him
The Data Holder is the T & T METALLI E COMPOSITI SPA, with registered office in Via Pordenone, 2 Rome, P. Iva 05041011007.
It is possible to contact the Data Holder per email to the following address: